Thursday, January 24, 2013

Back from Dallas

I ran laps at the track yesterday morning and then drove up to Dallas for my son's Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt Ceremony.  He has worked hard for it for the past 9 years.  Today, I went to lunch with three grandchildren at their schools before driving back to Huntsville this afternoon.  Lunch was at 11 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and noon at 2 different schools.  The cafeteria noise is still ringing in my ears.  I got home in time to go to the park and run 2 miles on the park roads.  Tonight, I attended the annual Seven Hills Running Club meeting, awards presentation and election of officers.  I received the award for running the most races in 2012 (55 of 'em) and was reelected as the Treasurer.

1 comment:

Miles of the Journey said...

55 races? My goodness Ken. Congratulations