Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where was everybody?


The group was suppose to meet up at the park this evening to run trails. I was the only one that showed up. What's a little rain? So, I ran 2 miles on the park roads and got soaking wet.

Different subject - I write a column on running twice a month in the Huntsville Item. I submitted a column yesterday for publication today. I had a lot of race results to report, so I had to keep my narrative short. I wrote about three trail running buddies going to New Mexico next Sunday to run the Bataan Memorial Death March Marathon. I included a photo of the three, but the paper left the photo out when they published the column. Click here for the column. Since the photo did not make the paper, I will include it here. Left to right: Chris Wilson, John Cook and Hans Jaeger.

No comments: