Saturday, November 14, 2009

Working and Running

I got up early this morning, put out road signs for the Kats for the Cause 5K on the SHSU campus and then set up and operated the finish line. They also had a 1-mile race, but we only timed the 82 runners finishing the 5K. Thanks to club member, Glen Carter, and several student volunteers, we accurate race results for everybody. Congratulations to club member, Robert Duncan, for his first place overall win with a time of 20:14 on the hilly course. Other club members running were Darren Grant, Lavonne Zaiontz, Karen Fowler, John Slate and a new member, Courtney West from Willis. After I retrieved the signs and equipment and put it in storage, I ran a 4.4-mile loop around town. Then, I went to the Sam Houston-Central Arkansas football game. I finished up the race results tonight.

No comments: