Monday, August 31, 2009

Replacement Run for Sunmart Announced

I received an email this morning from Brad Childers in San Antonio. He is the race director for the new Texas Trail Runs (50K and 12.5 mile) at the Huntsville State Park on December 5, 2009. This is the replacement race for Sunmart. I will be meeting with him in the next two weeks. I'm tempted to go ahead and sign up for the 50K, even though I will be running the Dallas White Rock Marathon the next weekend. Since I'm doing a 50K in October and a marathon in November, I should be okay.
This evening, I went to Nautilus for my first workout in a week. I felt like I was starting over and had to go down on the weights. After my workout, I ran a 3.2 mile loop around town. The traffic was heavy and I came close to getting hit by a car. A lady was exiting a parking lot while lighting a cigarette. As I got out of her way, I slammed my fist on her hood to get her attention. She apologized and I was mad and did not hang around to accept it.

1 comment:

Mistyfied said...

Dang smokers! Glad your ok.