Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Catching up

 Last Friday night, I lost my Internet (and TV and phone) due to a blown Modem.  Just got a new one from ATT.

May 21 - Ran 2.4 miles on the trails and roads at the park.

May 22 - Mindy Moses Memorial 5K, Bellville.  I'm not sure who Mindy Moses was, but they put on a good race in her honor.  I finished in 45:46 and was 2nd of 3 in the 70 and over age group.

May 23 -  My 80th birthday.  I ran 2.5 miles on the trails at the park late in the morning and had family in for the rest of the day.

May 24 - I ran 2 miles on the roads at the park in heavy rain.  Luckily, the lightning was not too close.

2 comments:

Susan Sternberg said...

Happy belated birthday, Ken! Here's to many, many more!!

WalkSports.com said...

Got your e-mail. Yes, I was checking here and thought I was going to have to make a drive north!