Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Planned Half Marathons

This evening, I ran 2 miles on the park roads.  I plan to run a lot of races this season, but my focus is on half marathons.  I have completed 3 this month to give me a life-time total of 76.  My goal is 101.  Below is a list of the half marathons I plan to run for the remainder of this season.  If I can complete these, that will give me a total of 91.  Then, I should be able to reach my goal next year.

Sunday, Nov. 13, East Texas Half Marathon, Nacogdoches
Sunday, Nov. 20, La Porte Half Marathon
Sunday, Nov. 27, First Responder Half Marathon, Waco
Sunday, Dec. 11, BCS Half Marathon, College Station
Sunday, Dec. 18, Santa Hustle Half Marathon, Galveston
Sunday, Jan. 1, Texas Half Marathon, Kingwood
Saturday, Jan. 7, River Road Half Marathon, New Braunfels
Sunday, Jan. 22, 3M Half Marathon, Austin
Sunday, Feb. 12, Rhythm & Blues Half Marathon, Houston
Saturday, Feb. 17, Love.Run Half Marathon, Huntsville State Park
Saturday, Feb. 25, Jail Break Half Marathon, Baytown
Saturday, March 4, The Woodlands Half Marathon
Saturday, March 18, Lucky Trails Half Marathon, Seabrook
Sunday, April 9, Vantage Half Marathon, Houston
Saturday, April 15, Big Star Half Marathon, Frisco


No comments: